Just got my Ever Bilena Prizes!

 
Ola! Before I begin I will just let you know that this post will be full of pictures. ^_^
So Yesterday I got my Ever Bilena Beauty Loot and I am so excited! 

I got these goodies! I will also have an announcement later so please keep on reading! ^_^





I was actually still sleeping when the package arrived. I just hope they don't post it in their website. I look so puffed up there! The horror! LOL
Lets start with the products. ^_^

First up! 

The Ever Bilena Cosmetic palette


Next is the Extreme Lipstick in Romantic Red and Pink Goddess

 

I also got an Ever Bilena Blush in Cheek



I also got a Sheer Compact 


Also 2 Lighting Lipgloss in Alluring and Captivating


Lastly I got 2 Colognes




So regarding the announcement I will be giving away some of the prizes I got! ^_^
I'll let you guys know what other prizes I will be giving away so watch out. 

If you want to join you can go to their Facebook Fanpage and post your make up tip and your favorite Ever Bilena Product.

Every Week they will choose 7 winners who will get a beauty loot

Here's their Facebook Page!

https://www.facebook.com/everbilenacosmetics
 
They also have the same contest on their Careline Fanpage so please do check them out! 

Again I would just like to thank Ever Bilena Cosmetics for the prizes I really like them ^_^
 
Till the next post! 
Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

WICKERMOSS said…
I was actually still sleeping when the package arrived. I just hope they don't post it in their website. I look so puffed up there! The horror! LOL
Lets start with the products. ^_^

- they took your pic? :))
wow, EB is so generous...the palette is so nostalgic!!! waaahhh!
aringkingking said…
Woah! Andami, im excited for mine tuloy. Did you pick them or they send it to? Congrats!
Unknown said…
uys ang danda danda naman ng mga lippies ng EB ;-) congrats sis!
Unknown said…
Niiiiceeeee!!! Lucky you! Penge! Haha
wow! congrats dear! :D they're really generous!
Manilenya Mom said…
wow! *jealous* i also went to their facebook page and joined! if i don't win, i will join again hahaha!

nice to finally meet you in person!
Issa said…
congrats sis! that is a LOT!
Alice said…
@ wickermoss -- yah unfortunately I just woke up non HAHA..grabe nag hilamos lang ako then pak! picture agad! haha! There is so much stuff kaya I'll be giving them away to a lucky subbie or subbies ^_^

@ aringkingking -- they sent it to me. kagulat nga akala ko via Philpost ^_^

@ Marge -- thank you sweetie! I really love the lippies too

@ Misskatv -- thanks! haha! watch out for the giveaway sis ^_^

@ The Beauty Addict -- thank you! ^_^ I thought they would just give me a palette or something ^_^

@ Riza -- keep on sending your entries! ^_^ kaw pa! It was also nice to meet you kanina! till next time date ulet tayo CHAR!

@ Issa -- I know right? haha! thanks for dropping by ^_^
Aya said…
Coooool! I like the shades of the lippies you got! :) Following your blog now:)))

-Aya

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo