FOTD: Back to purples

Happy Monday! How has your Monday been so far? good? bad? not sure? 



For me its okay but needs to get better. I was actually not late today so I still had some time to spare and do my make up. In this look I didn't use my jordache palette because for some reason my mom hid it from me. 

So I had to use either my maxfactor palette or my Ever Bilena one. I chose the EB cosmetics palette since the colors are workable unlike my maxfactor one. I'm sorry maxfactor, but the palette is more for a night look. 


Products used: 
Avon Shine Free Pressed Powder in Soft Bisque
Human Heart Nature Organic Lipbalm in Peppermint
Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Cheek
Ever Bilena Cosmetic collection palette in Set A


I actually sported a simple look which basically consists of a lighter shade and darker shade of purple. I have been loving purple for sometime and I just need to get over it somehow. haha!


and here is the pose of the day! See where I'm pointing? yes my station is right behind the bathroom and I just get irritated with my other officemates who just leaves it open for the world to smell what they did inside....like seriously?!? Gosh! 

Well gotta go now. I have classes to attend to see ya later!

Much Love! 

-- Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo