FOTD: Purples with a splash of Mauvey

Hey Lovelies! I'm back with an FOTD. 

I notice lately I have been sporting blue shirts...Is it because I like the color or I'm just too lazy to get my other shirts from the sack. 

We have been fixing the house lately and my stuff is all over the place! My colognes and perfumes are in one box, shoes are inside a sack - yes a freakin' sack! My beauty things in one of my bags and my favorite shirts under a pile of my other clothes. 

I just wish we can fix it up already, I feel like I'm moving out! LOL

But any who...lets go to my FOTD for today! 


I just sported purple eyeshadow and some liner then finished the look with pink blush and a nude-ish yet pinkish color. 

Products used: 
Ever Bilena Shine free Foundation
Avon shine no more pressed powder
Jordache Eyeshadow
careline Blush in touch of pink 
Ever Bilena matte lipstick in mauvey

Lets do the pose of the day! LOL



Help me get 150 hits for today please.. I know I had been lacking in new articles, please like this post or any of my post and share it your friends. I will be having a giveaway soon so more views means more exposure for sponsors. 

I ain't asking for too much but reading my other articles would really help. 

Much love! 

Alice

Comments

Hollie said…
it actually look nude on you! this would be a pefect nudey lipstick for you.
Alice said…
it does doesn't it? haha! ^-^

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo