Asian pose overload! :))

 Ola! I actually don't have anything to post for today and I am very much bored here at work so I took some shots in my computer. 

Tell me what is your favorite pose? 

call me!

teary eyed

salute! 

ok?

nyan nyan (neko pose)


gotcha! :)

I don't know

bang!

YOU! :))


punch! ouch hehe

fighting!

Louder!

angles

claw

Question of the day:

Have you done an Asian pose in a picture? What Asian pose is your favorite.

Tell me your answers at the comment box below and I'll talk to you soon okay? 

Much Love! 

-- Alice


Comments

Manilenya Mom said…
haha! yes i did, di ko lang madescribe pero katawa sya kase baduy. i will post it na lang in my blog. wait ha.

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo