FOTD: Smokey Blues on a payday tuesday

Ola! I wasn't able to post a FOTD yesterday but I have one for today! LOL 

I think the Monday sickness had kicked in me yesterday. I was too damn lazy! LOL 

By the way I have some great news since I have my camera to shoot my looks I also now have a tripod to use! 





Thank God for general cleaning I was able to dig up my dad's old tripod. I'll use that so I can come up with looks. I just need lighting now so I'll be all good haha! 

I named this look Smokey Blues because well... today's color is Blue! LOL 

Most of the people I pass by are wearing either a blue shirt or skirt or anything blue...and I am wearing blue too! LOL 


Let me know if this looks good. 

Products used:
Ever Bilena Shine Free Liquid Foundation in Rose Creme
Careline Shine Free Blush in Touch of Pink 
Jordache Eye shadow Palette
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame

Much Love! 

Comments

Aya said…
The weather looks kinda blue today, too :]
Alice said…
tooomooohhh!!! :)) pisti nakikisali pati weather! LOL
Issa said…
nice look alice! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo