NOTD: Ladybug nails



Hey! So glad you dropped by! 

I have been interested in nail art for some time now but I can't seem to think of a good design. Of course being the nerd that I really am I checked out designs online. I found some really good ones but it made me question my creativity. 

For a girl who has a lot to say, when it comes in sketching or drawing I am a big epic failure in that area. But then I gave it a shot for once. 


This is the simplest design I was able to come up with at the moment. Since I bought 2 nail polishes which is in red and black, I decided to use them instead. :) 

I initially wanted to have a watermelon design because I like watermelon but the more I look at it it looks like a lady bug for some reason. Maybe because I didn't added a green at the sides? I dunno haha! 


This was another first for me. And a start of many more "firsts" in my blog. 

If you have any request - either for make up looks or nail art please don't hesitate to message me or comment below. 

Also please like my Facebook Page Alice of Photoescape06 and Follow me on Twitter ytphotoescape

You can talk to me there and ask me anything! I might even feature it on my page 

Here's a last look on my very FIRST! nail art...



Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

twinkoolet said…
I know you next time you can do a watermelon and other nail art designs. :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo