Things you can expect on my Youtube channel

Ola! since I apparently have no classes for now I have made up some things for my blog and youtube of course. 

I will FINALLY make some looks for my youtube channel! yey! I have been putting it off because I work is toxic and I have tons of distractions going on. 

I thought to myself why not finally do it right? haha! 

I will be do a test run on some looks I found on the net, and if they work I will edit the videos and post them. I'll also do like How to videos depending if they really work. 

Of course I will do a blog post about it too. Complete with products that I used and how to's 

Some of the looks I will try to re-create are: 

- Ullzang look (w/o contacts)


- Love you like a love song (beach scene)


- Love you like a love song (karaoke scene)

- Love you like a love song (scene that she is wearing a gorgeous corset)

- ways to use a scarf

If you have other thing you want me to try out don't hesitate to comment below :) 

Much Love! 

Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo