Hello lovelies! Since the start of the year I told myself I will change my looks more and test things since I am not getting any younger so experimenting would definitely be on top of my list. With that I've actually started with my hair. I have already gone blonde although that was a little hard to maintain since I remember being told to go back after a number of weeks to have my roots done but never seem to do it because 1. The salon I got it done was quite far from my place. 2. Its still expensive 3. It would damage my hair tremendously I still have qualms about getting my hair colored again professionally so I asked my mom if its much better if I color it myself - she said yes but gave me the low down on the things I have to do...remembering all those information was a toughie but I was able to get a simpler solution with it - this hair dye shampoo~ My mom discovered this actually and asked me to try it on my hair since she ...
Ola! How has your Tuesday been? Mine is rainy with some thunder. But it was better that way. I feel under the weather nowadays that I think not wearing ANY make up is good for me. That is actually my question for you girls today, can you last a day without ANY make up? Even oil blotting sheets or powder for oily girls like me...will you be able to stand it? Let me know what you think on the comment box below ^_^ Here are some pictures that I took today and let me know what you think ^_^ Much Love! -- Alice
Hello ladies! Sorry been MIA for a couple of days. I was just a bit busy with my life and I was at my sister's house so I wasn't able to blog. I will be posting a vLog about it though so watch out for it ^^, If you awesome ladies would probably know I am a huge animal lover. I have taken care of several kinds of animals from cats, dogs, fish even birds! but as of the moment we have cats and dogs as a majority of the pets at home. I have currently 9 cats and 3 dogs.
Comments