Product Review: Avon's Simply Pretty Transforming Liquid Eyeliner





Hey Ladies! 

If you have noticed, this week is full of product reviews so if you have any products you want me to try like skin care or make up stuff please comment below so I can list them down. 

For today's review its going to be for the Avon's Simply Pretty Transforming Liquid Eyeliner. 

I was initially puzzled why it is called as such since it just looks like an ordinary liquid liner. The thing is this liquid liner can actually be in different colors of your peg so for girls who likes to experiment ala Lady Gaga with your make up you can definitely try this. 


The packaging is pretty simple with a purple wand and a pink base. Its pretty cute and simple since its target market is teens and young adults.  This is retailed at 129.00 PHP (approx 3.06USD ) Its pretty cheap for something versatile. I was a bit curious with this product since I haven't heard of a similar product ever. I can say that I was bitten by my own curiosity and went with this one. 
You can actually use this to different kinds of eyeshadow powders as your eyeliner. I've tried this on my blue, green and brown eye shadow as an example on the picture.  Its pretty pigmented and the color pay off is good. I was just a bit disappointed since it doesn't last that long.


If you look at the picture above I've put some on my eyes but only a very thin one since I don't want to make it a winged liner, I just wanted cat eyes :D The color pay off is great although it doesn't last that long its okay.


Pros:
Cute packaging! Its simple but cute
Cheap! I only got this for 129 PHP (3.06 USD)
Affordable and locally available
Color pigmentation is great.

Cons:
Color doesn't last long
The brush became flimsy after several uses.
Clean up is not easy.

Verdict: 

This is a good product, I just wish the color would last longer. Maybe if I use a primer it will last longer. I'll update you on that. 

Will I repurchase? 

I don't think so, I'm not so much into colorful liners so I think I will stick to my pencil liners. 

Who would I recommend this?

To girls that likes to experiment with their eyeliner. 


Have you tried this product? If not what is your favorite eyeliner? I'd love to know :)

Much Love! 

-- Alice


Comments

Janine M. said…
Awww too bad that it doesn't last long. Still a cute thing to have. :)

I love your new layout dear! And the banner ha, ang ganda lang natin! :)
Alice said…
@Janine M. Hi Janine! Thanks for dropping by my page!I know right? dinadama ang sepia effect sa banner LOL I was a bit annoyed with the old layout that's why I changed it to just plain white so its simple and clean ^^, The avon Liquid liner doesn't last long nga which is too bad :( Hope to see you soon! :)
-kharz- said…
hi Alice, I found this lipcream over the net, i'm not sure if you've heard about it, Excel Paris Lip Cream. they are selling it in a very cheap price ranging from 65 to 80. haven't seen much reviews about it, maybe you can do one. another thing Tupperware's Make up line. What do you think? :D
Alice said…
@-kharz- Hi! I've never heard of that lip cream before pero I did some research. The ones I saw online did not state if they are from Tupperware pero I'll definitely try this one thanks! ^^,
-kharz- said…
@Alice

Sorry I think I got you or I got myself confused, hehehe! Excel Paris is not from Tupperware.... I was suggesting Tupperware's Make-up line AND/OR Excel Paris' Lip Cream. hehehe! :D
-kharz- said…
@Alice

Sorry I think I got you or I got myself confused, hehehe! Excel Paris is not from Tupperware.... I was suggesting Tupperware's Make-up line AND/OR Excel Paris' Lip Cream. hehehe! :D
Alice said…
@-kharz- Oic I know na! hehe! I've seen Tupperware brand make up na I think I'll them out too ^^, Thanks Kharz!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo