No May Favorites and Empties :( #FAIL



Hey Ladies!

Since today is a Korean holiday I am stuck at home...well not for long. I'll be out with my friend to Mall of Asia in a little while and I will be blogging about that for sure. ^^,


I have some bad news though...I don't have any favorites and empties last May. For some reason I didn't wear that much make up and also I had been so busy that I forgot doing my make up. And also if you are talking about skin care it was just the same from last April so I didn't include it. 

I didn't realized that up until yesterday since I was checking my list of posts to do on the first week of the month. Yes. I keep a list. 

I'm a little OC when it comes to deadlines since its really hard to keep up sometimes....did that just rhyme? LOL 

OH well...I need to go now but be sure to check out my other post below. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo