June 2012 Favorites


Hello ladies! On today's post it will be about June 2012 favorites! Yey! It is already July and I can't believe it. I only had a small amount of favorites since I have been rotating using all my make up. In terms of skin care and also body care its pretty much the same. Quite honestly I'm the type of girl that sticks by using the same body wash up until it ran out. I simply don't like to hoard those stuff since there is only little space in my vanity :(

Well lets start this blog shall we?



I'll start first with the non-make up/skincare/body care products. As of the moment I have been obsessed with Korean food and I just found this through my office mate. I have been loving vietnamese rice paper sauce and rice paper. Apparently this is called won ssam. I don't know if this is legit but if its spicy I'm all over it. I don't care if my nose runs or I turn crimson red but if its spicy I will eat it. I've also been loving fermented soy bean paste. This is actually used only when you eat ssamgyupsal or lettuce wraps but since we haven't been eating that I use this on top of my noodles or my bibimbap. I just absolutely love this! :D 

Moving on to the face products....


I have been loving this bb cream for the longest time I think I need to change it soon. I have been loving this because it just gives me that instant glow I need to prep my skin for the day. I just didn't like that it broke me out before but I have changed.  I'm currently running out of it actually so I think I will be buying another BB cream soon. Do you have any suggestions? 

I've been loving this one sooo much! I think out of all the blushes I've had this one is the one that I reach to when I'm in a hurry. I also keep this on my make up bag in case I'm running late for work so that I can just do my make up at the office. 


I've also been loving this Carmex Lip Balm. I basically used this every single day since it really moisturizes my lip and has that lip plump feel to it. I swear I was just blown away when I use this since it really did its job for my lips especially that the weather is changing a lot.


I've also been loving the Creamy Green Latte cleanser. I've basically been loving this because it moisturizes my skin without the dry after feel. I will do a more detailed review about this real soon so watch out for that. 


And last but certainly not the least I have been loving the Axe Anarchy scents for men and women. I'm only using the female scent but I still love the male one since it smells so sexy. And of course I will do a review about this real soon :D 




I was really surprised that I have lots of favorites for this month since I wasn't able to do one last month. 

What is your favorite for this month?? 

Let me know at the comment box. 

Have a great weekend! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 


Comments

Myrted said…
I miss doing monthly favorites! You made me want to do it all over again. :) Love your picks, esp the carmex. :D

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo