Let's talk about eye liner

Me with and without eyeliner
Hello everyone! ^^, 

Lets talk about the effects of eyeliner. There are different styles and types of eyeliner that we'll be going through so I would just like to remind you girls that this post is just a beginners guide. I am not a professional in make up so everything I say in this post is purely from my own experience and knowledge ok?


Eye liners are essential if you want your eyes to be more defined. You can actually change the way you look just by applying eyeliner.Weird but true.

There are different looks of eyeliner that you can do and also there are different types of eyeliners. I'll be more specific with the eye liner types next time on Make Up 101, but for now lets talk about the different styles of eyeliner.

There are only two general styles of eyeliner: The cat eye and the puppy eyes.

Lets start with the cat eyes.




Cat eyeliner is usually characterized by exceeding than your eye shape. Mostly this look will make your eyes more defined as if you are a cat thus with the name. This look also makes the eyes appear larger but in a subtle way. Cat eyeliner is considered a sexy look since it makes the eyes look lifted.

Now lets go with puppy eyes.



With puppy eyes it makes your eyes look droopy. It kind of makes you look like your sad and cute at the same time. The one thing that differs the cat eyes and the puppy eyes is that puppy eyes emit more of the innocence of a girl. The trick to achieve this is to putting your eyeliner on a downward direction and connecting it to your lower lash line. 

I will do a demo video on how I do both looks on my eyes real soon so watch out!

Also I forgot to mention about winged eyeliner in which you can check this post instead from Arrienne of Mineeh11

Much Love!

-- Alice

 




Comments

Myrted said…
Ngayon nalang ulit ako nakabisita sa mga blogs, and WOW, like na like ko ang header mo ha... vain ang lola!!! :D Hehe, I miss you Alice. :)

Nakakaganda talaga ang eyeliner. Too the max! Haha, iba ang mata kpag walang liner, matamlay. Hehe.
Myrted said…
Ngayon nalang ulit ako nakabisita sa mga blogs, and WOW, like na like ko ang header mo ha... vain ang lola!!! :D Hehe, I miss you Alice. :)

Nakakaganda talaga ang eyeliner. Too the max! Haha, iba ang mata kpag walang liner, matamlay. Hehe.
Alice said…
@MyrtedKorek ka dyan! Haha! IMY din to you! I hope we'll be able to see each other on an event or get together ^^, your right about eyeliners super matamlay sya pag wala ^^,
Myrted said…
I do hope I get to join events din... Kasi ang tamad ko! Hahaha... :D
Arrienne said…
Hi Alice! Thanks for mentioning me on your post~ Here's the link your readers might want to check regarding winged eyeliner~

http://mineeh11.blogspot.com/2012/06/how-to-winged-eyeliner.html

LOVE,
ARRIENNE
http://mineeh11.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo