Kpop Friday: The King 2 Hearts

credits to source

Warning: There will be spoilers in this post so if you haven't seen this series or you are still watching it please go to the next Kpop Friday post or related posts okay?

For the past couple of days I have been watching this series called King 2 Hearts. The synopsis basically is about Lee Jae Ha (Played by Lee Seung Ki) which is a handsome and materialistic crown price of South Korea who doesn't care about politics and Kim Hyang Ah (Played by Ha Ji Won) A North Korean special forces agent. 




Basically Jae Ha was sent by South Korea to participate in a program called WOC (World Officer Championship) in which forces from North and South Korea will take part as one unit. Think of it as the hunger games of a sort. 

The initial episodes were okay since it made a concrete introduction of its characters and the plot. I was a bit confused who was really the bad guy in the story, but we'll get through to that at the latter part of the series.

credits to source

I liked the evolution of chemistry of Jae Ha and Hyang Ah since they started as enemies to having an understanding. I wouldn't say love yet since I haven't finished the series but we all know they'll get there right?

Ha Ji Won is really cute with her innocence when it comes to dating in the series, can you believe a girl like her never had a date in her entire life??? OHMAYGAD!

Okay I won't go into major details of this post since I have just finished 5 episodes but I have read the episode synopsis from another website which you can see here. It might look like I'm cheating to know some parts of the upcoming episode but I know you also do that! LOL 

credits to source

But as to what I see in this series it has the most interesting plot since it tackles the unification of North and South Korea. And also it has romance, action, drama and a whole lot of cheesy moments I know you and I will love. 

I like this series but I haven't finished it since I promised myself I would only watch one episode per night. I know I'm killing myself with the suspense but I got my synopsis to cover me up LOL.

Have you seen this series? What do you think about it? 

Let me know on the comment box below! 

Happy Weekend! And also don't forget to greet your dad a happy father's day this weekend! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 
 

Comments

Avielle Rose said…
omg, i want to watch this drama now! :)

http://seekvintage.blogspot.com
Alice said…
@Kay Hi Kay! Thanks so much for dropping by! You should really watch this one for sure ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo