Product Review: Avon Simply Pretty Total Curl Mascara


Hello ladies!

Its another gloomy Monday for me. Its raining again but thankfully its not that strong. I hate rainy days! don't you? I just think that too much of anything is bad for you, and in this case its the rain.

So how was your weekend? I had a good weekend since I was finally able to clean up my dresser and have brain stormed new things for this blog, my youtube channel, Facebook page and my CGETV channel. 

Yes! I now have a CGE TV channel in which I went with the username MakeupAndMusicByAlice - basically I will be posting most of my cover songs and also some tutorials if ever. Please do visit my channel ok? :D 


Okay going back to the topic for today, My main problem with my lashes is that they droop down and they are so thin. I am most grateful to the power of the mascara and eye lash curler for making my lashes appear. And one of the mascaras that I have been using as of the moment is the Simply Pretty Total Curl Mascara. 

This is actually for teens and young adults due to its design and also price tag.
This is retailed at around 250 PHP (approx 5.92USD) It's pretty cheap for an Avon mascara which is good. I kind of like the packaging since its pink with a purple band which is simple yet eye catching.    


I was also a bit amazed with the brush since its a spiral pattern. It actually distributes the product more evenly.

I was a bit disturbed with the scent of this mascara. I don't know about you girls but I usually have that habit it smelling my make up and this mascara has an icky scent. Its a tad strong for my nose but thankfully it fades easily. I was disappointed when I found out this mascara was not waterproof. I sweat easily so I was scared of getting panda eyes.


Pros:
-Its cheap
- Affordable and locally available.
- cute packaging

cons:
- not waterproof

neutral:
-has an icky scent that fades after some time.


I have more reviews on the way so please check out my youtube channel for more!

Have you tried this mascara before? What do you think about it?

I'd like to know!

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Arrienne said…
Hi Alice~

Good luck on your CgeTV channel! Will check it out soon~

Thanks for the review!
LOVE, Arrienne
http://mineeh11.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo