Kpop Friday: New Laneige Products + blog revamping!!!


I love trying out new items in the market but my wallet is not allowing me to do so. 

WALLET Y U NO ALLOW ME BUY KOREAN MAKE UP?!?!!?

But luckily maybe in a months time I'll be able to buy some... 

please for the love of KPOP let me buy one na!!!! 

So going back on today's Kpop Friday! I recently got this on my email and I was surprise to see Song Hye Gyo's face again! She is so pretty that she is Laneige's spokesperson. I do hope she visits the Philippines courtesy of Laneige *wishful thinking*


Going back on the topic.

Banish those unsightly blemishes with the NEW Laneige Blackhead-killing care duo. 

Blackhead Melting Gel melts down dead skin cells, while Blackhead pore strip extracts dirt from deep in your pores leaving you with smooth, clean skin!

I am originally lemming to buy the sleeping pack but I think I can pass it for this one. I have serious blackhead and millia problems because of my uber oily skin. I am actually quite thankful to my Missha cleanser since it has reduced the oiliness of my face. I will do another review post on that don't worry ^^, 

Speaking of our face, I will also have a series of posts regarding face masks so if you have any questions or suggestions for future posts all of it will be deeply appreciated! 

I am currently revamping my blog if you notice at the new layout since I want my blog to be less intimidating than it was before. 

What do you think of this lay out? Do you like it?? 

I would really like to know what you think about it and what other improvements I can do with my blog. Again every comment is very much appreciated so please comment as much as you can! 

Hope to hear from you soon! 


Lemme leave you with my pouty face for having 10 consecutive classes! LOL just jokin'! 

Have a great weekend

Much Love! 

-- Alice 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo