Diet Diary: Diet Food!!!!!!!


Its 3:35AM I know I am supposed to go to sleep but for some reason my stomach is not agreeing with me so I just sat in front of my computer to do a diet diary post. 


I haven't done one in a while since I have been so busy with work. I have a confession to make - I haven't been working out as much since I have been terribly busy and usually I get home super late that its dangerous to let Georgia out of the house anymore. I usually let her in our house so she can see walk around. She actually sleeps beside my chair in my computer area when I'm getting some research done for  my blog. 

Oh yeah another thing that I am really happy is we already have wifi at home! yey! That means I can blog even in the middle of the night! LOL I know its bad to stay up late but its not gonna every night that I would be blogging. I would also be checking out some diet recipes to try out. 

Speaking of diet recipes, recently at work my office mate has encourage me to try this cuisine called won ssam. It basically means a veggie wrap using wanton-like wrappers. I'll do another post about this on my food blog since I'm still trying out possible combinations for this dish. 

One thing I can say about Korean food is its the perfect diet food since most of it are veggies and its also very spicy. Spicy food tends to make our metabolism go fast so I have been loving this! 

I'll be blogging more about my diet diary as I promised since I want to be slimmer for my brother's wedding since the design of my dress really needs you to be slimmer but still curvy. I haven't done the fitting yet so I'm pretty excited. I'll show you pictures with me and the other bridesmaid soon ^^, 

Have you tried diet food? Do you like it or hate it? Let me know on the comment box! ^^, 

Much Love! 
-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo