My very first out of the country package has arrived!


Hey ladies! 

Last June 7 my mom gave me this paper when I just woke up. I was a bit shocked since its a notice from the post office. I was expecting a parcel from a friend in youtube and also from another one but I did not expect that it would be that quick. 

I was also shocked since I've heard stories about paying over the said amount noted on the notice you got and other stuff. I was really nervous since I don't have a lot of money with me so I was hoping that it wouldn't cost me an arm or a leg or both to pay for it. Thankfully it didn't and also the post office personnel didn't bother to open my package there since it was really small. 


The package that I got is from Kiray08ever on youtube. 


She contacted me a couple of months ago about this. But back at that time she only told me that she'll be giving me some pigments. And I was surprised that the pigments she sent me were Elf pigments! 

There is Elf here in the Philippines but it doesn't have any pigments so I was really surprised that she sent me these babies! 

I can't wait to try them out for sure. I'll make a look using these next time :)


She sent me a total of 9 pigments - 6 matte ones and 3 with shimmers. Here's a better look at each of them. 


1. Pigment Eyeshadow in Innocent ivory. 

This is a pearly white pigment. Good for highlight and for the tearduct or inner corners of the eyes.


2. Matte Eyeshadow in Pearl.

This is a matte white eye shadow. 


3. Matte Eyeshadow in Chestnut.

This is a brown matte eye shadow.


4. Matte Eye shadow in Brick. 

Compared to Chestnut, this one has a reddish-brownish hue. 


5. Matte Eye shadow in smoke.

This one has a grayish color that borderlines with gunmetal.  


6. Pigment Eyeshadow in Passionate Purple. 

This is bright purple shade. 


7. Matte Eye shadow in mint. 

Cool green shade. I like this color its a little relaxing when you look at it. 


8. Pigment Eye shadow in tropical teal. 

This one has a deep turquoise shade which reminds me of summer for some reason. : 

And lastly, 


9. Matte Eye Shadow in Charcoal. 

A matte black shade that you can use for smokey eyes for sure.



Again thank you so much to Kiray08ever for this. I wasn't expecting this much but again thank you. 

I'll do another post on how it is on me real soon! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo