The Axe Anarchy: The Raid has begun!


What do you do if 30 of the sexiest and prettiest celebrities and 70 of the sexiest models swarm over you? Would it be a good or bad thing? I think it would be a good thing for guys for sure! 

That is what I saw at the Axe Anarchy Raid last June 9 in Eastwood Mall when 30 of the sexiest and prettiest celebrities PLUS 70 models ran to search 100 lucky men to win one million pesos. Each. 

Yup you read it right, the lucky guy and girl will receive one million pesos each as the prize, its the fastest and sexiest way to win a million. 

 
If you have been reading my blog, I've posted some teasers that you can see here and here. I wasn't expecting a big riot but when I was there the scene was more than a riot. 


There were pre-event games that were held in which some lucky men and girls were given gift packs from AXE. 

The event proper started around 7pm in which the opening was intense since Marc Nelson made a great entrance rappelling and doing some stunts. His co-host Ramon Bautista was there also to balance the mood with his witty antics.


There were several rules that were pointed by the game master:

1. The cops can only search the robbers on the designated area in which it would be a pink and blue axe logo. 
2. The robbers are only given 30 seconds to stay on the mark and then they have to move to a new marker. 
3. The robbers cannot touch nor make contact to the cops, if they do it will be an automatic disqualification. 

There were lots of rules but these are the ones that I only remember. T_T

And yes! we have a winner! 

The winners are....


Petra Mahalimuyak and Eric Losloso! 

Ashley Rivera A.K.A Petra Mahalimuyak is a Youtube Sensation while Eric Losloso is a blogger. I was quite glad that a blogger won, and he is a dad by the way. 

When I asked what are they going to do with their 1 million Eric said that he will spend it for his children's education and save the money for emergency while for Ashley she will share her blessings, go to Europe and shop at Forever 21.

Congratulations to the winners and I hope this will just be the first of many cops and robbers game from AXE.

I'll do a review about these scents real soon so watch out!

Another thanks to Ms. Stef of Stratworks and Axe Philippines for inviting me to be part of this event!


Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo