Kpop Friday: You Ain't Lovin Kimchi you ain't lovin Kpop

From Source

Hello ladies! Happy Friday again! so its Kpop Friday once again and all I can say is I am super happy just because tomorrow I can go to sleep longer and will be shooting more cover songs! Yes! I've been shooting cover songs for my CGE TV account and of course my Youtube account so if you have any request please comment it below so I can sing it for you. ^_^


Let's now go to our Kpop Friday for today. 

Kimchi is the first or second thing that will come up in your head when you say Korea. I don't know Kimchi is something that Koreans really do like to have on their table in every meal. And quite honestly I've also been addicted in eating this. 

Kimchi according to wikipedia.org:
is a traditional fermented Korean dish made of vegetables with a variety of seasonings. There are hundreds of varieties of kimchi made with a main vegetable ingredient such as napa cabbage, radish, scallion, or cucumber.

Kimchi can be eaten as a side dish or as a main dish. I usually eat kimchi with rice and lots of gochujang and also beef or chicken strips. At first you will not appreciate Kimchi because of its scent. It smells weird and other people can't stand it. Quite honestly I also did not like it before because its not pleasing to my nose but after  having a taste of it you will absolutely love it and crave for it also.

Kimchi comes in different variants but the most known ingredient for this is napa cabbage since its crunchy and also quite refreshing to the taste buds. 
I'll make a post in my food blog about how to make Kimchi. Its super easy so watch out for that.

Do you like Kimchi?

Let me know on the comment box!

I'll talk to you soon happy weekend! :)

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo