Product Review: Supreme's Garcinia Cambogia


Do you want to lose weight for a special occasion or just lose weight for good? I will share to you a little secret that I have. 

If you have been a long time reader, You know that I am struggling with my weight. I won't come clean and say that I am happy with my current weight because I know that I am still at the obese state according to my BMI so losing weight is really important for me not just to look good but be healthy as well. 


Garcinia Cambogia according to wikipedia is like a pumpkin like fruit that can be used for cooking and is also called Malabar Tamarind in the west coast of South India. The first time I've heard of this is from the Dr. Oz Show which my friend recommended to me a long time ago that lived in the United States. That friend of mine encouraged me to buy but its quite expensive just with the shipping fee! 

So when I discovered that Garcinia Cambogia is now being distributed here in the Philippines I can't wait to try it for myself! As of the moment I am taking Garcinia Cambogia from Supreme Business Solutions Worldwide for about three months now and I can see the effect of Garcinia Cambogia to me.



From 169 lbs I immediately lost about 5lbs from only the first week! It was really that effective. 

Of course results may vary per user of Garcinia Cambogia. But one common thing I've noticed is that Garcinia Cambogia actually suppresses your appetite and cravings - especially sweets and fatty food.The Garcinia Cambogia that is being sold by Supreme is not like any other because it has white kidney bean extract which are starch blockers thus curb your cravings for something products that are high in starch. 

Currently, Supreme Business Solutions Worldwide offers Garcinia Cambogia at 850php per bottle that contains 30 capsules. 

Dosage for Garcinia is pretty simple. You can take one capsule 30 to 45 minutes per meal every day. But if you want a faster effect take two capsules per meal. Of course eat a balanced meal and also partner it with regular exercise. I also hydrate myself more due to the weather here in the Philippines.

As per the exercise routine I do, I mostly do a cardio work out three times a week then some stretching or yoga if I have the time for that. 

Overall, My experience using Garcinia is great because I don't have to follow a very strict regimen although I do have to drink the capsule for every meal so I have to time myself on each meal. I've also planned how to space the time I will eat my next meal so that my body knows when it is really hungry and not just craving for something sweet. 

I would really recommend Garcinia for all to use because it really does work. 

If you want to know more about Garcinia Cambogia By Supreme you can check out this link to know more about it. You can also comment below so I can answer all your questions about Garcinia Cambogia by Supreme. 

Have you tried this product? Share your experience about it on the comments section below! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo