Photoescape Reviews: Nivea In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner


Because of the erratic weather we are having this past few months I have noticed my skin has become really dry that its a bit of a chore to always apply lotion every time because my skin becomes really ashy when I don't apply any lotion.

But sometimes there are lotions that feels a bit greasy when its really hot so sometimes I apply too little. Thankfully I found Nivea's In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner. I did check out some review about this and there were some that said its good while some didn't really liked it.

But of course I did tried it out for myself and overall I would say that it moisturized my skin without that greasy after feel within the day. The thing that I was a bit irritated about it is the spout of the tube is a bit big thus at times it dispenses a lot of product. The other thing is after washing it off my hands feel that they have PVC Glue on them but that goes away within a few minutes.

I do like this product but of course I think that this can be just a luxury for our skin. I actually went back using my usual lotion when I ran out of it.

Have you tried this? Let me know about your experience with this product on the comments section.

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo