3 Things Why Investing on Nu Skin ageLOC LumiSpa can change your skin care routine



At 29 years old, I can say that I am proud of what my skin looks like. I can actually fool people into thinking I look younger on social media - without filter!

I always tell everyone that investing on a good skin care product can make wonders on your skin by the time you develop fine lines and spots. Just a prime example is my skin! Although I still need to improve my skin care game, I can still look way younger than you think. 

So investing on a skin care device is also A.MUST.


I recently discovered ageLOC LumiSpa from NuSkin when I attended in behalf of my bebe K (Kamila of www.Kamila5.com) and I am so excited to share this to you because lam nyo naman si ate girl nyo chismosa CHAR hahah!

So here are 3 reasons why Investing on NuSkin AgeLOC LumiSpa can change your skin care routine.

1. 7 in 1 Benefits.

Who doesn't want to get the best of what they bought right? I know I do! I can actually turn my lipstick into a blush and an eye shadow if I need to stretch it as far as I can to make the most of how much I spent on it.

Yes I am nifty so zip it. 

Comparable to a facial massage, the ageLOC LumiSpa uses a patent-pending oscillating, pore-purifying action that cleanses away dirt, oil, make up, pollutants and toxins. Seriously can this also take away the bitterness of my heart from my ex? That would be awesome (I'm kidding girl okay? kalma your heart)

The 7 in 1 benefits are the following: Skin renewal, Purified skin, Minimized appearance of pores, smoothness, Radiance, More refreshed look, increased appearance of volume and density.

Girl ang dami kaya worth it talaga sya! 


2. Its far more hygienic than other handheld personal skin care device.

AgeLOC LumiSpa has two treatment heads - normal and firm. Unlike one currently available in the market, LumiSpa's treatment head is made from nonabrasive silicone that is more gentle and hygienic. It is also embedded with an anti-microbial silver which has a projected life of three months.

I personally tried the product actually on my hand and it feels great to use because its not abrasive to my skin.


3. Total Lazy Girl will LOVE THIS!

I admit, I am lazy at times especially when I just want to lay in bed after a full day of work because my bed is calling me like it calls its mother (my bed is my baby so don't judge!) 

With AgeLOC LumiSpa you can do your cleansing routine in two minutes!

The device actually has a timer that stops in between to let you know how if you need to go to another part of your skin.

Another thing I would just like to share is how much amazing your skin would feel after using this even in the shower because its waterproof!

So there you have it 3 reasons why Investing on Nu Skin ageLOC LumiSpa can change your skin care routine.

I am totally into this product and I would suggest you do too! Because great selfies are great without a filter so make sure to buy NuSkin AgeLOC LumiSpa soon!

For more information about NuSkin AgeLOC LumiSpa you can check them out at
www.nuskin.com.ph

Much Love!
xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo