deafening silence in my house

I thought I'd never experience this kind of silence in my house. it was just so deafening that I wanted to scream. its so creepy, the lights in the living was off and the only light source was in the kitchen. I sat in the couch to think of the things I have to do, and i felt that someone was with me. I know for a fact that there are other 'people' living in our house and I respect them for that. I just felt uncomfortable that time because I felt that 'he/she' was looking at me. and it was no joke, I just have to ask them to quit it because its so awkward at that moment. and after I did that, the radio turned on. another weird incident in our house, but its ordinary for me-'they' always do that. silence is one of the ways 'they' show that they are beside you. I think that being with 'them' is one great thing for me, because I don't have to be scared anymore because 'they' will protect me. their silence is my protection from being harmed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo