SERIES: My favorite pinay youtubers / bloggers


HEY LADIES! I'm back! I'm currently blogging from work which I think is okay if you are doing it during your break while you are checking how your students are doing.. haha! I am such a sucker for multi tasking.


This will actually be my series for my favorite Pinay Youtubers and also Favorite Bloggers. All of you may not know but I have a youtube account in which mostly I would talk about make up and beauty and other stuff in between.


The first youtuber / blogger that is featured is AprilAthena7. I saw her on youtuber I think around 3 months ago and I was amazed because she is so pretty!


I know we are not that close in Youtube because I would rarely message her and we are not friends in Facebook. I would love to know her more because I think she is one pretty and talented pinay.


I wish she would be able to read this..


what do you think about her?


comment below for your thoughts ayt?


much love!


-- alice
*picture was grabbed from her recent haul blog post see how diligent I am in reading? haha! *

Comments

Lourdes Rona said…
ahhh I love her! Ang dami niya GIVEAWAY! hahaha. :P
Alice said…
me too! haha! I don't expect to win but the thought of MAYBE winning is sooo great LOL! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo