ITO NA! Find out what's inside the Mystery Coca Cola Crates! + Care to Meet up?


Hello ladies! 

These past few days I know you've probably noticed the hashtags #ItoNa on Twitter and also these crates on some malls here in the Metro. Here's the reason why. 

For years, Coca-Cola has etched an indelible mark in showcasing magnificent levels of creative surprises for its consumers. This year isn’t going to be any different if you ask me. Just when you thought that you’ve seen it all, the brand that we have come to love and grown up with is brewing up another amazing surprise in store. 
 
credits to http://shopgirljen.blogspot.com/2013/06/ito-na-coca-colas-mystery-crates.html
 
 
Starting last Wednesday, June 5, 2013, several red Mystery Crates have been seen across different locations of your loved Ayala malls.
In partnership with the Ayala Malls, these giant crates has been scattered among some of the hottest hangouts in Manila including TriNoma (in Quezon City), Market! Market! (in Bonifacio Global City) and Glorietta (In Makati). 
 
It just goes to show that our favorite beverage has yet again concocted another surprise and it is up for you to find out the big, new treat. What may seem as a mirage is actually a 72-hour countdown to its grand reveal on Saturday at 2PM for yet another innovation from a brand committed to share happiness to every Filipino.
 
If you want to know more about this make sure to drop by the said malls tomorrow to know what is inside these craters. 

And in addition to that I will be at Market Market tomorrow so if you want to meet up with me make sure to tweet me @ytphotoescape since I will be on twitter all day tomorrow. You can also email me tonight at alicemate1989(at)gmail(dot)com so I could get in touch with you as well. 

See you soon! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo