Join me in July for WU! Fest 2013



Hey Lovelies! here's a head's up about an upcoming this July 6. If you want awesomeness packed into one event this should be it! 

WU! Fest, The ultimate festival of the year will be happening this July 6 at A. Venue Makati, Open Parking Space. There will be tons of activities that await us - From live bands, live art exhibitions and anything that screams "Manila!" will be there so its really something to check out! 

As of the moments, there will be 50 booths showcasing exciting activities which involves the following:

Beer Garden (..booze anyone?)
Live Music
Live Art 
Photo Opportunities with the Hooters Girls (heads up guys!) 
Fire Jugglers (ooohhhh I think I wanna see this!)
Prop Filled Photo Booth ( to capture the fun with your friends )
Flair Bar-tending (I will surely add this to take a video )
Bamboo Bikes
Henna Tattoos and Nail Art

 For the music geek, lifestyle chic and pop culture fans that likes anything "Manila" 

This is definitely an event you don't want to miss!  

The event will start at 12NN so that gives you tons of time to check out the participating booths and enjoy the festivities. There will be an entrance fee of 300 pesos. 

For more information, visit WU! Fest 2013's Facebook Event Page

For more news on what's happening in the metro, you can check out the Wazzup Pilipinas Facebook Fanpage.

I will be at the event for sure. I will update you girls on my Facebook page so make sure to like it ok? I might get some free passes for some lucky readers if I can so better like my FB page! :) 

Much Love! 

Alice

Comments

Seems like a cool event Alice :)
Keep in touch dear!
Happy weekend! (^_~)v

★♡ New Post - Food Review (^_^) ♡★
What's the Fuzz with J.Co Donuts?
Featuring a premium donut store! Start craving!

Other Recent Posts ...
Outfit Post: ⊱ Safe and Sound ⊰
Sparkle & Shine With Lili Diamonds Jewelry

❤ ~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
| Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo