Product Review: Cuties and Charm Miss Beauty Lip Tint


Happy Friday lovelies! 

Although its a gloomy and rainy day (well in my area that is) I won't let that ruin my Fabulous Friday! 

And for today I will be sharing to you my latest love from Cuties and Charms which is their Miss Beauty Lip Tint! 


If you don't know I am seriously in love with lip sticks, lip balms and lip tints. I don't know why but whenever I see them I just go into a very special place haha! sounds weird but true! 

I got these for 100php each in Cuties and Charms. I'm not sure if she is having a sale on these but you can check it out here. The lip tint comes in 4 shades: A light baby pink, a reddish pink lipstick, a brighter pink and a red one. 

Unfortunately they don't have names but you will be able to distinguish the colors since its already indicated in the packaging of the liptint. They also have cute bunny shaped caps which are really cute since they have eyes and they are soo cute! 

Here are the swatches of the lip tints 


This is the light pink. This is actually really pale looking on my lips so sometimes I use this with a little bit then apply another shade of color to brighten it up. 


This is the bright pink color which is actually the shade that I could recommend for all skin tones and color since its just the right shade of pink. Out of the four I use this about 40% of the time. 


This is the reddish pink shade that I am talking about. I like this shade since it works more for fair skin girls and also morena girls as well. Out of the four, I also use this 40% of the time. 


And lastly, this is the red shade. It has an orange tint in it which is quite hard on cam but it looks really red in real life. I actually use this 20% since it complements my skin tone. And if you are just starting in wearing red for your lips its really best to use lip tint first so you can control the intensity of the color. 


This is how they look like with and without flash. 


The colors are quite pigmented event with flash which I am really impressed since most lip tints don't show up when you have flash photography. 


Here are the lips swatches as well. Upper left is the lightest pink, the one of its right is the bright pink, then on the lower left is the reddish pinks then on the lower right box is the red lip tint. 

These lip tints do last longer which is around 4-5 hours without reapplying. Even if the one that I've applied have rubbed off by either drinking and eating, there will still be a tint left which is really nice since its a bit troublesome if you always reapply your lipstick which can be a bit drying. Another thing I noticed about this is it doesn't dry up my lips which is great.  

Things I like about the product:

Cute packaging
nice color selection
doesn't dry the lips
really pigmented

Things I don't like about the product: 

Does not have SPF.
The colors don't have names. 

Verdict: 

 I really do like these lip tints since they are easy to use especially if you are in a hurry. They are quite cheap as well and the color are easy to incorporate in daily looks. 

Will I repurchase? 

Maybe I will repurchase more if I have ran out of these. But so far so good I have been loving them. 

Who do I recommend these? 

If you are a student or always on the go this is definitely for you. 

If you want to buy one of these or check out other beauty and accessory finds you can visit Cuties and Charms Facebook page here.

What's your favorite lip tint? 

Comment below! 

Happy Friday! make sure to stop by later for Kpop Friday! :) 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Rattus said…
Hello dear, I just nominated you in my Liebster Award post. Please do check it out, thanks! =)

http://ladyrattus.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-liebster-blog-award.html
Gellie Abogado said…
The reddish pink one looks really nice and the packaging looks adorable. Makes you think they're pens. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo