Ito Na! Mismo! Coke's latest packaging launch at Market Market


Sorry for the late upload guys.. just been pretty busy with work.. hope you understand :) ALSO this post has TONS of pictures of Enchong Dee and the rest of the coke happiness ambassadors and glee cast. you will surely love it :)

How was your weekend ladies? Were you able to see the grand launch of Coca cola last Saturday? I was really excited when I went to Market Market last Saturday on their unveiling. 

If you have noticed, there had been these mysterious crates that says Ito Na had been on several Ayala malls last week which actually peeked some curiosity from some netizens.



The crates were actually part of Coca Cola's newest surprise to us! Curious to see it as well? Of course you are! 


The Market Market activity center was decked out  to the unveiling which was hosted by Robi Domingo.



During the initial launch of opening the crate was opened at exactly 2pm. The crate actually contained a huge vending machine that is giving out free coke! And its not just any coke but the new coke Mismo. 


Coke Mismo is actually the new packaging of Coca Cola. Its a 300mL bottle that costs only 10 pesos! This is actually great for everyone that would like to bring their favorite refreshment with them but not worry of the size of the bottle! Mismo! :)


Being priced at only 10 pesos this is also perfect for students and those that are on a budget but still want to drink coke on a hot humid day.

But the fun doesn't stop there! At around 4pm the Coke happiness ambassadors - Julia Montes, Kathryn Bernardo, Joseph Marco and Enchong Dee and also the cast of Glee - Dean Geyer, Melissa Benoist, Jacob Artist, and Becca Tobin graced the event. 


This part of the event was hosted by the very buddly Iya Villana who looks stunning in her white and red ensemble if you ask me. She actually pumped up the crowd even before the Happiness ambassadors and the glee cast went out. 




The surprise there is also there was a photo opportunity with them! I was able to get a picture but I haven't seen it though..I will post the picture once I see it on Coca Cola's facebook page.

But here are some of the pictures I took during the event. There's actually a lot more on my facebook page you could check out :) 








My most beloved picture! It was really perfect THANK YOU JOSEPH MARCO! :)


The Coca Cola Happiness Ambassadors and also the Glee cast went to 3 Ayala malls that day so think about how many fans were there! It was crazy! but definitely fun if you ask me.


And I was able to take a picture with Coke Happiness President - Caloy! He is really nice and easy to talk to!


I could sum up the event in 3 words: Crazy yet Fun. 

 I was really glad to be able to see Enchong again (sorry biased! LOL) and the rest of the coke happiness ambassadors. I was also able to meet some of the Glee cast which I actually haven't watched for some time. I better watch the latest season then :D  

Thank you Coca cola for bringing another reason for Happiness! 

Ito na! Mismo! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Aya said…
Nice photos! Ang lapit mo sa stage. Hahaha
Alice said…
@Aya sobra! kaso nag suffer yung ears ko sa dami ng fans na dumumog haha! kelangan ko na ata magdala ng earplugs next time :))
Wow nice event it seems! I wish to have witnessed that star-studded one :)

Been busy lately with my work lah~ Sorry I just visited again now.
Missed reading your posts dear! (^_^)

Anyway, hope you can join / support my ongoing giveaway from a new sponsor. Would really appreciate your support and participation! (^_^)

Keep in touch dear!


★♡ New Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
Project Dress Code: Feature #1 Camille Co

★♡ Ongoing Giveaway (^_^) ♡★
Favordeal Accessories Giveaway
5 Winners! June 5-20, 2013! Join now!!!

❤ ~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
| Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

Shayne ♥ said…
nice photos, ang cute ng stage for the coca cola event :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo