Cosmetologie 2013's Fashion Forecasts: Harmony of Colors+ SURPRISE SURPRISE!


Happy Thursday lovelies! 

As a beauty enthusiast, I really love attending events that pertains to the latest beauty trends and fashion forecasts because I get to know first and also I can share them to you girls! 

It is a great honor that I was informed about Cosmetologie's event this coming September 23 at the World Trade Center. Cosmetologie 2013 is a one-stop shop event for Beauty, Wellness & Trends. This expo is a place where beauty enthusiasts can test our various product - From cosmetics, haircare, nail care, fashion and the list just goes on and on. The expo will run on September 23, 2013 From 10AM to 7PM, which will be the biggest trade show of its kind here in the Philippines. 

Here are some of the things you can see on the expo:
 
  • Increase your network of suppliers as both established and new players in the beauty industry are exhibiting their products and services during expo;
  • Network with the country's beauty experts, most notably, the professional stylists of the Philippine International Cosmetologist Association (PICA), together with other topnotch stylists in the industry;
  • Watch, learn and enjoy the prestigious Touch of Excellence hair & makeup competition, where some of the best from over the country are competing once again for the gold;
  • Enjoy discounts and special promos offered by suppliers only during the expo.
     
     
    Unfortunately I won't be able to attend to the event - due to work but I have a surprise for you lovelies..I will be giving passes to the event! 
     
    I will be giving FIVE (5) passes only. The only thing you have to do is: 
     
    - Be a subscriber in my blog. 
    - Comment below your name and email address
    - Comment below what else you want to see in this blog. 
    - ALSO comment below if you are sure that you will be attending this coming September 3 2013.  
    (sayang naman kasi yung mga ticket mga ateh kaya check check ng schedule ah!)
     
    And that's it!

    No need to like anything so don't worry ^___^. 
     
    I will be emailing the first 5 to post in their comments.

    I will be checking who really reads my blog.. joke! haha!

For more information, please check the www.cosmetologiefair.com or call PEPGroup Inc. at 9280931, 9297993 or email us at info@PEPGroup.com

Much Love! 

xx Alice
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo