Do You Want a Make Over?


Hey lovelies! 

I haven't blogged in a while. I know.. pretty lame. I've just been busy with everything especially for my upcoming meet and greet this weekend! I'm not really sure if I will push that through since I haven't had a head count of who will attend. 

It won't be as spectacular or anything, just a simple meet and greet so I will be able to meet you awesome ladies that read my blog and also watch my videos. I'm thinking of doing like an on the spot make over but I don't know yet..I'm undecided to tell you girls honestly. 

And here's also another reason why I am blogging today. I am looking for models to build up my portfolio. I will be studying make up artistry soon, although I already know the basics I would definitely love to study more on the said field possibly doing this as a profession as well. 

You girls know I love make up and I love doing make overs so if you have friends that would like to be prettified this Christmas season you can reach me at 09062104758 for rates. 

If you are interested in modelling for me that is for free actually. All you have to do is send me a beauty shot of yourself along with your details at my e-mail alicemate1989@gmail.com so we could discuss there the details of how it will all go. 

Most definitely I will start shooting after the Christmas season so it will be easier for everyone to fix their schedules. 

Hope to receive you emails and text soon! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo