CNA Philippines Opens Their Newest Branch at Ayala Fairview Terraces!


Happy Tuesday! 

Accessories is something most girls and women like to make their look more 'put up'. 

I remember having a whole drawer full of necklaces and earrings that I usually wear when I just go out. 

Kpop Idols for example is a big user of accessories. From necklaces to earrings to even hair accessories Kpop does it in so much color just picking one would make your look more 'Kpop-ish' don't you think?


I was really honored to attend CNA Philippine's newest store opening at Ayala Fairview Terraces! 

Being a pioneer in selling accessories exclusively made in Korea and also they carry Kpop albums that are relatively cheaper than those of the record stores - and much faster too!





There was a short program before the ribbon cutting. There was a performance of Foreignay Dasuri and her friends - To fans of Dasuri and her group please tell me the name of their group please! thanks berimuchie! :D 

There were also some very very lucky attendees that was able to win some Kpop albums and some Kpop merch which is so awesome if you ask me. 






Once the ribbon cutting was done, the store was open to its avid patrons who are excited to buy. There were too many people that they actually only allowed entrance by batches because there were TONS of Kpop fans who attended. 




There was this big Flat screen TV at the store in which they play different MVs of Kpop artists. And at each new song there were a couple of teenage girls that would squeal - I swear that my heart dropped each time younger people do that. 

Now I feel so old. *sigh*










I really like CNA's products because they are colorful and make a statement to your look. 

Thank you so much Ms. Kring of MyKoreanBoyfriend.com for inviting us! 

Make sure to like CNA Philippines's facebook page for more information! 

Much Love! 

Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo