HBC National Makeover Day


Hey guys! 

I have been so busy this past week that's why I was not able to update you guys a lot but will do more for sure. 


Last week, I was really thankful to attend the event of HBC as they celebrate the National Make Over day


Since June 12 is also the independence day of the Philippines this day is also a great chance to have yourself pampered.


There are actually 2 options at the event: The basic and the VIP. The basic is given 3 services upon purchasing some HBC products at the venue. You can have your hair styled, your nails painted or have your hair for free at the event. But if you chose the VIP there is an added bonus - front seats for the program at the event. 


I chose to have my hair styled at the event and I asked for it to be curled.









Besides from the free services, the attendees were surprised with a lot of products on sale! I was shocked that there was about 30% off on the products in the event, you are really getting the best out of your purchases for sure. 







And as the TV shopping announcer say

WAIT THERE'S MORE! 

There was also a program which was hosted by Shamcey Supsup. The program featured talks about beauty and also how to take care of our self more for sure. There were also guest appearances from some very handsome men...like Gerald Anderson perhaps? 

Too bad I left the event early because my body was telling me that I need to get a shut eye then but still the event was awesome!



Thank you HBC for inviting us at the event! I definitely enjoyed it! 

Make sure to check out HBC on Facebook for more updates! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo