Goodbye to False Eye lashes with Ricky Reyes' Magic Lashes


Hey loves! I am back with a new review! I know I haven't been doing beauty posts because I have been pretty busy with food blogging (NOTE: Follow me on my food adventures on my other blog!) but I promise to post more here in the coming days! 

I did a first impressions on this mascara which I will be embedding below for reference. 

I will be reviewing Ricky Reyes' Magic Lashes. 



I got this product from an event of Mother Ricky Reyes a couple of months back. 

The whole claim of the product is say goodbye to false eye lashes because it will make your lashes look like you are wearing falsies. Mind you that I don't prefer wearing lashes because they make me feel like my lids are heavy and carrying some weights to build up muscles. 

This is sold for about 2,000php at any Gandang Ricky Reyes salon.

This product is a whole system which consists of:

 a wet mascara


 a white fiber for lengthening


 a black fiber for volumizing and mascara revival solution (no picture). 



Its a pretty lengthy procedure so let me give you a run down. 


1. Curl your lashes and apply the black mascara 


2. Apply the white lengthening fiber on the tips of your lashes to add length

3. Apply a second coat of the black mascara to seal.


4. Apply the black volumizing fiber from the roots to the tip of your lashes.


5. Apply black mascara again to seal the volumizing fiber. 


And as you can see the transformation of my lashes are really noticeable although if you notice it is quite spidery.

Left: Ricky Reyes Magic Lashes Right: No mascara
Application is quite tricky with the micro fiber because it will get into your eyes. I find it also messy the first few times when you apply this. Another thing is the wet mascara doesn't dry up easily so you have to wait a bit for it to dry before moving on with your other make up routine.

One good thing about this though is removing it is a breeze. It wouldn't require you to go through so much make up wipes just removing your mascara. I do like the effect that it gives my lashes because it really makes my lashes more noticeable but it doesn't give the full effect of like having false eye lashes. 

Things I like about the product: 
- Good packaging. 
- Easy to remove
- locally available.

Things I don't like about the product: 
- Wet mascara doesn't dry up fast. 
- micro fiber gets to the eye
- takes a bit of time to get used to. 

Verdict: 

I do like this mascara don't get me wrong because after doing the first impressions video I've actually used it more and I thinks its a working process for each person. 

Would you recommend this?

I wouldn't recommend this for daily use unless you really have to do it on a daily basis. If you are going to use this on events it will be a great staple. I would recommend this to make up artists. 


Have you tried this mascara? Let me know your thoughts about it! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice  

Comments

Icah said…
I think it's too expensive for an everyday mascara... Nice that you were able to try it out though. Thanks for sharing :)
Rattus said…
Gorgeous lashes Alice! Ito ba ung wear mo sa TSK?
Alice said…
@Rattus Choki nope its a different mascara.. I don't use this mascara much messy kasi pag tumatagal...
Alice said…
@IcahIt is sis.. kaya I only use this pag may client ako thanks for reading!
Sumi Go said…
Got intrigued especially on the first part of your review! Too bad though, I don't think this product is for me. Curling my lashes and applying regular mascara pa nga lang takes too much of my time already since I have thin, sparse and stick-straight lashes. >.<

But thanks for posting this review! :)
Kathy Balmores said…
I kind of was left wanting when I saw the end result. For 2k I guess I expected a lot more. Diba ganon when you shell out for something? It has to look really nice and good. This one kind of reminds me of the same effect of a Maybelline Volumizing and lengthenin mascara.

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo