Living Life in Style at FUN with Philip!



Philip Abadicio will be launching Fun with Philip in GMA News TV this month of August. 

The show is basically a lifestyle show that aims to living life in style - no matter what circumstance you are in. I have watched this show and I could say that it is a very nice blend for both men an women. 

With segments for women handled by Valeen Montenegro and for the guys' health and fitness segment handled by Bryan Lopez Santos. 

Fun with Philip, Philip Abadicio, Bryan Lopez Santos, Valeen Montenegro, GMA News TV

I think a segment that this show has that other lifestyle show doesn't have is the segment 'Kwentuhang Kumot' celebrities would be interviewed under the sheet to reveal juicy untold stories. 


They held an intimate dinner with some bloggers at Tambayan sa Kanto at the Podium in which they interacted with the bloggers and also gave away prizes! 


Some of the prizes were a 10k GC and lots more! 


Did I mention that they also served delicious food that night? It was definitely an awesome night to remember! 


And also Fun with Philip has contests and prizes which makes the show more interactive with their audience! 

Have a kick of fun and watch Fun with Philip on GMA News TV every Saturdays and Sundays 3:00-3:30pm 

Now leave me with my lobster haha! Make sure to check out my other blog to see a review of Tambayan sa Kanto. 

Much Love! 

Alice

Comments

marilou said…
I miss everything on this blog post :) Hope we could get bond over buffet foods again. haha! By the way, showing na ba ang Fun with Philip?
Rattus said…
Finally it's so good to see them.

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo