Bazaar Alert: Great All-Out Sale~! PLUS BONUS!



One of the stressful things experienced before Christmas happens is shopping! There are TONS of options but of course getting the most out of your money is really great so make sure to check out the most anticipated Christmas sale of the year with Great All out sale!

Lots of discounts will be given from your favorite brands!

Expect a burst of joy and happiness with great amazing finds!
Tons of discounts, freebies and loot bags will be give away!

THE GREAT ALL-OUT SALE will be happening this Nov 8-9,2014 - 10am to 10pm
Metrotent, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

HURRY AND BOOK YOUR SLOTS NOW
Contact them at  0915-694-8776 / 02-504-3897 /
thegreatalloutsale@gmail.com

Make sure to check out their SNS as well!
FB: /thegreatalloutsale
IG: @thegreatalloutsale

I will be there as well! And as a bonus treat I will be giving away tickets to a very lucky reader as my shopping buddy (or buddies!)

Here are the mechanics:
1. FOLLOW my social networking sites (FB page, IG, and Twitter)
2. FOLLOW The Great All Out Sale Social Networking sites (FB and IG)
3. Email me your reason why I should give you the ticket!

Its that simple!

Please send out your entries via alicemate1989@gmail.com with this format

Subject: GREAT ALL OUT SALE.

Name:
IG username:
Twitter username:
Answer:

I will be announcing the winner via my SnS so make sure to follow me!

Maligayang Pasko! See you there!

Much Love!

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo