See You at the Lifestyle Bazaar!


Another Bazaar Alert! 

If you want to go shopping a month before Christmas here is another special treat for you guys!

This November 14 to 16 at the Metrotent, Metrowalk in Ortigas Center will have a bazaar that focuses on lifestyle, its differences and its emergence in today's society. 

It will be filled with delightful finds for the trendy and the foodies out there! 

So don't miss out! Be there this November 14 to 16 for the Lifestyle bazaar! 

And again for a special treat I will be giving out passes for this! If interested leave a comment below with your name, email address and tell me why you deserve to be given the passes! 

The most creative will win 3 passes! 

I will announce the winner on November 7 2014 so make sure to comment now! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo