Belmere Alabang Branch Opening and The Venus Freeze


Being beautiful is always an advantage for a woman. 

But besides from that it is also important that everyone in the family is beautiful. 

I am really honored and thankful to witness the opening of Belmere's new location in Alabang. 

Belmere which means Beautiful Mom is now located at a more accessible place for its patrons. 

Apart from its opening, the attendees were given free services for that day. I opted to try their body scrub and massage because I really need a massage due to the stress I have felt lately. 


You can choose from the myriads of services offered at Belmere. Its facility is really nice  and calming that just stepping inside would make you feel at ease immediately. 

One of the highlights of the day was the introduction of Belmere's newest service which is the Venus Freeze. 


As being its latest addition there were some questions that bogged my head and I am really thankful that these were answered. Here are some of the questions you might ask about Venus Freeze.


1. HOW SUCCESSFUL ARE THE TREATMENTS?

Most patients see a result as little as three treatments however, we advise a full series of six treatments for the face and eight to ten treatments on the body to obtain optimal results. 

2.  WHAT AREAS OF THE BODY CAN BE TREATED. 

The Face, neck and entire body can be treated with the Venus Freeze

3.  IS THERE ANY DISCOMFORT INVOLVED?

None! In fact most patients nap or just simply relax during the treatment. The sensation is absolutely pleasant and warm. 

4. WHAT DO I NEED TO PREPARE BEFORE A TREATMENT?

Absolutely nothing. Bring a pillow as you might fall asleep!

5.  ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?

Radio Frequency and magnetic pulses have been used for many years in medicine and are proven safe technologies. There are no side effects other than looking terrific and the contraindications are standard with all treatments. 


I will tell you more about the Venus freeze if ever I will do it for myself. But you can check out my friend Monica of Gonjumonica.com and Stephanie of Sumptousstyle.com for their experience towards it. 

Thank you again Ms. Michelle Acero for the invitation and I really appreciate your time in telling us more about Venus Freeze! 

Can't wait to try it out for myself soon. 

Much Love!

xx Alice

Comments

Mica said…
That looks so comfy! Where in Alabang is this? :)

Mica
smizingmica.blogspot.com

xx Join my ongoing giveaway xx

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo