Master Hanz Cua's 2015 Animal Zodiac Forecast: Dragon


And now we are on another Animal Zodiac Forecast! 

And this one is special for me because I was born in this year. I was born January 1989 which still falls in this year so I am quite shocked to know because almost all my life I've known I was born under the year of the Snake so this will be exciting for sure. 


(1940 1952 1964 1976 1988 2000 2012)

The Dragon's best friend is the rooster. His allies are the monkey and the rat. Beware of the enemy which is the dog. the powerful luck of a favorable star lies in your char. It will give continuous growth in fame and recognition. 

The year of the Wood Sheep is a prosperous year for the Dragon so do more good deeds and share your blessings. Prayers enhance well the stars. 

Wealth

This year Dragons will see more salary increase and bonus. The Dragon's wealth will improve immensely and will enjoy finer things in life with their luck. 

Career

For the Dragon, there is an opportunity of being pirated by another company. It is better to go to another job. Be careful when dealing with work. The Dragon will shine in their chosen careers this year. 

Love and Relationship

There is a strong luck in the romance department. Any disputes over your relationship can be easily resolved. You should be careful though because you are easily prone to gossip and backstabbers who will be jealous of your lucky love life. 

Health

Health luck for the Dragon is positive with no major health issues. Learning meditation enhances well being and handling stress. 

Whoa! I was really surprised with this. But of course, being in this sign which is known to be the most powerful of all means that I do have to take it easy from time to time or else I might get burned out. 

Make sure to check more information about this and other things on www.masterhanzcua.com

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo