SkinTrends is the Acne Authority


If you guys noticed when I post throwback pictures there isn't a lot of close up pictures of my face when I was in high school. Not that I don't like taking selfies but I was a bit embarrassed of my acne prone face. 

Its really hard to explain how I kept those red craters from getting worse but I tell you up until now they still exist in my face but not that much unlike before. 



Much like 10% of the world population, I'm one of those few people that experience Acne. Although for some they will experience it at least once in their lifetime, there are some that suffer from acne further into adulthood.

And did you guys know that Acne is not just the pimples? I was shocked to find out that Acne is the umbrella term of papules, pustules, blackheads and whiteheads. 



I will share to you guys that no matter how severe your acne can be it can be controlled now with SkinTrends! Although acne can't be removed overnight at SkinTrends they will make sure you get them under control. 

The usual treatment lasts about 6-18 weeks depending on what kind of acne you have. Also another thing Skin Trends boasts of is they have painless acne treatments if you have a low tolerance in pain.



And also over the years, SkinTrends has quietly built up its reputation as the acne authority because its owner and head dermatologist Dr. Joy Mongcal recognizes that no machine can take the place of an expertly done manual pricking of acne. In SkinTrends she puts all the attendants into 6 months of extensive training which is the longest in the industry to master how to handle an acne prone skin without aggravating the skin. 

I will be trying out their services soon so make sure to check back here about my experience! 

Also make sure to check www.skintrends.com.ph for more information about their services. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

PS.

as a treat to everyone here is SPECIAL GIFT

Through my partnership with the leading ACNE Treatment and Facial Center in the country - SkinTrends: The Acne Authority, I am giving away 100 PhP discount voucher to everyone for FREE.

Mechanics:
1. Download and print the voucher.
2. Present it to any branch of SkinTrends: The Acne Authority.
3. The bearer is entitled 100 Php off to any treatment the bearer wish to avail.
4. 1 voucher per transaction is allowed.
5. You can download as many voucher as you want and can be given as a gift.
6. Voucher can be used starting February 1 to June 30, 2015 ONLY.

Grab this great discount from SkinTrends: The Acne Authority.

Thank you!


Much love!

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo