2016 New Years Resolution (and my 2015 Recap)



It might sound weird that I am writing this article about 2 weeks after everyone has posted their new years resolutions but what gives right?

My 2015 was such a whirlwind of events. I was able to work with amazing people, met new friends and of course traveled to some awesome places that I want to go back this year. 

I think the highlight of my 2015 is when I shaved my hair - It was literally the talk of town in my neighborhood because a lot of people know me as the girl with the blond hair that rocked it to the girl with no hair at all. 

The same time I lost my hair was when I lost my second dad - My uncle Louie. 

I didn't really emphasized that part because although he is really special to me, I want to keep that part as a way to commemorate how great of a father figure he was to me. 

But since its the start of the new year, I want to start fresh again and I promised myself I will keep these goals for sure this 2016.



1. Save up for the rainy days. 

To be honest, I am not earning regularly from just being a blogger. I love blogging, but having a stable income is also important so I am going to get another job this year. 

But that doesn't mean I'm quitting my blogging career.




2. Be more organized!

This is one of the things that my mom has emphasized I should do a lot more. I tend to be a chaotic mess of a creature at times so I really want to be more organized this 2016. And I am planning on doing that by selling / giving away some of the stuff I have in my closet.


3. Be Consistent. 

And with being organized, I want to be more consistent this 2016. I want to be consistent not just in cleaning up the house (which I usually do a lot now) but also be consistent in providing great articles and videos for you girls. This also means that I will be more consistent in uploading videos in my 2 channels for sure this 2016.


4. Be more content. 

I have a confession to make. Even though the Lord has given me tons of blessings last year, I think the greedy bug bit me quite a few times because there were instances that I didn't felt content on what I got. 

And I'm not talking about the material things but more on instances that I felt I should have gotten more. But I have learned that if that is not meant for me I don't have to feel bad about it. And I know for sure there is something else better that the Lord with provide.


5. Pump up the endorphin. 

I haven't worked out a lot last year so I promised myself that I will pump up those endorphin this year with tons of exercise. 

I only thought of 5 goals for this 2016 because I know these will apply to every part of my life. And seriously if I say I want to lose weight again this year I might throw up because that has been used so many times its not believable anymore. 

What are your 2016 goals? 

Share them on the comments section! I want to know yours too. 

Belated Happy New Year! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo