My Finessa Experience


Nowadays women and men alike find facials to be a good way to replenish the skin from the past week's stress and I have tried one service that I think will be really helpful if you need to rejuvinate your skin from stress. 


Finessa Aesthetica is a center that caters not just for the skin but also for the body since they offer services such as facials, slimming services and also the gluta drip for its patrons. 

Finessa Aesthetica boasts that they offer the best non-invasive slimming and skin care in the market 

And one of the things that their patrons can be assured of is all of their aesthetician nurses are well trained in techniques to promote exceptional skin and body health.

And if you have sensitive skin you don't have to worry because all their skin products are hypo-allergenic and all the instruments they use for the skin and body are sterilized using the same methods in cleaning surgical instruments to assure the safety of their patrons.


The whole clinic has a very cozy vibe that would also be great since it makes you relax as well as if you are in the comfort of your own home. 




I was able to try their Crystal White facial which is a quick service that uses micro dermabrasion with the use of corundum oxide crystals to gently remove dead skin and uses a vacuum to stimulate deeper in the skin. This is a service that is recommended to those that have acne scars, fine lines and pigmentation. 

ugh double chin moment! 
 I was actually surprised because they didn't do some facial extractions in my face since the nurse told me that they have a separate line up for cleaning the face that you can add on. 



The Crystal White service is about 1,700 pesos per session which they would recommend you can have only twice a month. 


I've mentioned that they also have the Gluta drip or Glutathione drip which as an added bonus they would let you stay on a special room where you can watch movies till your IV is done. 

Over all my experience with Finessa Aesthetica is definitely worth going back to since I got the treatment I feel my skin looked fresher and more vibrant. 


If you have more questions about the service or any services that Finessa Aethetica offers you can comment below or visit them on their Facebook page! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo