Bailey May Now an Official Recording Artist!


From being an internet sensation that sang cover songs to being Pinoy Big Brother 737's 4th Teen Big Placer Bailey May has really gone up the starlight with now being a certified recording artist. 

Recently, Bailey's first self-titled solo album under Star Music is launched that surely his fans would love. 


Fun Fact: Jaime Rivera served as the album's overall producer for Bailey and also wrote two tracks on the album - "Can You Be My Girl" which is a very catchy track to listen to and also Bailey's first single "Gusto Kita"

 

I was really honored to be able to ask Bailey a question (2 actually ^_^) I asked him which music genre he is most comfortable in which he answered he likes pop music similar to One Direction and Justin Bieber. 

Being a Justin Bieber fan as well, I asked him if he would also venture into different music genres like Justin and he will in time but for now he is enjoying singing pop music. 


I have yet listened to all the music in the album but I am really loving the hiphop-laced "Boom goes my heart". If you want to listen to Bailey's Album you can stream it via Spotify and will soon be available at all record bars nationwide. Digital tracks can also be downloaded via online music stores such as iTunes, Mymusicstore.com.ph, amazon.com and starmusic.ph

You can also follow Star Music on their social media sites for more updates! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo