When Everything Seems to Slow Down Then it Starts to Whip you up


You know when life is turning slower as time passes but then it suddenly whips you to reality? Yeah that's how I feel right now. 

I have been very busy lately. Partly because I am taking care of our household and also trying to re-vamp my blog, youtube channels and everything else. It all seems to be okay at the moment but then suddenly a door - or shall we say doors suddenly open up before me and I got confused for a second. 

A lot of opportunities are opening up for me at the moment, but I can't tell you that yet guys because I want to keep it a secret first as part of a surprise. 

I am so excited because even if I have been terribly busy with life there had been some surprises that came up to me. And I can't wait to share them. 

The first thing though is I have started again is to film! 

I am trying to come up with new filming sets but I have yet to get the materials for my back drop. I have some spare yards of fabric in our storage which saves me some money to buy them. I just hope I have lots of time to go through the heaps of boxes we have in our storage area. 

The second thing I will share to you guys is I will be on the road more. 

Not necessarily I will be out of town, but I will go out more these days. Quite frankly I am not the type that goes out a lot so I might explore the idea of urban exploration with some friends so I can practice my photography and filming skills.  

The third thing will be a secret for now. Because its a big project I am making with some friends of mine. Its quite weird but I have yet to share to you guys this surprise later on. 

But for now please forgive me if I will be late in posting because of this. But I'll try to post more as much as I can so please be a bit more patient. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo