Y MUST U DO DIZ?!




Its such a sad, gloomy day - for me that is. 

Remember when I told you guys that I will be uploading a new vlog regarding what I have been doing for the past 3 months? Well that's what made me sad. 

For some twisted reason my memory card starting having an error which led to me reformatting it. 


I had 3 months worth of video blogs in there! and I can just imagine banging my head against the wall because I didn't transfer them. 

Such. A. Dumb. Alice.

I can't help but feel so stressed about it. In addition to that, there were also pictures related to my work that I wasn't able to transfer to my laptop. 

So now I am back to square one...maybe. 

I will start filming tonight since I need to get this negative vibes away from me. Filming does make me happy so I might do that. 

So I would like to say sorry in behalf of those that are waiting for that vlog to be uploaded. I will do another video blog about it. I will just do a run down of it. 

Ugh...I can't help but just be annoyed at my own stupidity. 

So let this be a lesson not just to me, but also to everyone else. Make sure to save your files from your camera to your computer as soon as you can. 

Well that's it for today. I hope you guys understand why I feel a bit down today. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo