Vivere Salon Opens at Glorietta 2!


One of the country's premier salon for its bespoke cuts and style, Vivere Salon has opened its 10th branch in Glorietta, Makati City last September 23.


As part of the bloggers invited for the said opening, we were able to experience top of the class hair treatments and stylish hair cuts as they showcase that their staff is well trained not just here in the Philippines but also by the renowned Vidal Sassoon Academy so even the highest expectation would be astonished on how their staff is so knowledgeable of our hair care and style needs. 

Mind you friends that this is the first time I will have someone cut my hair after a year of being bald so I am quite scared of not knowing what style will be given to me since my hair is the shortest out of all the attendees. 

But before cutting my hair, Sir Alben told me that my hair will be treated first. The treatment they gave me is the hydrating hair treatment which was recommended to me because my hair was dry due to the environment.


The treatment was really relaxing because it has a cooling agent to the scalp. The whole treatment lasted for about 45 minutes which was quick since I was chatting with some blogger friends to catch up on all the happenings because as you may not know I have lived under a rock for quite some time LOL. 


Sir Alben is amazing because he never hesitated snipping some parts of my hair to give it some volume and give me a look that is more accentuates my face shape. 


And here is the final look! 


I have never thought I will look good in a bob honestly because I have a round shape face, but this look is actually really amazes me because its a versatile look! I really love this! Thank you sir Alben! 


If you want to experience this you can visit any Vivere Salon in SM Megamall, Robinson's Galleria, Gateway Mall, Festival Mall, Fairview Terraces, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Robinson's Midtown, Marquee Mall, TriNoma Mall and now in Glorietta 2! 

To know more about Vivere Salon you can visit their website www.viveresalon.com and follow them of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo