To New Adventures


Yes, I know it's been a while. 
Yes. I was away for some long. 

And now I am back! 

And I miss you all! 

I haven't been writing because I went into an adventure. It's not something of a soul-searching trip but somehow it became one. 

And if you noticed in the picture above YES! I have mustered enough courage to pose for this! 

That means something for me since I don't have a lot of confidence when it comes to my weight and my looks.

To the haters,

 please spare me the spiteful comment of why I am fishing for compliments because I am definitely not doing that. 

I am thinking of revamping this blog but at the moment, I am still figuring out what I have to do with my life. 

I am in that crossroad again of where to go, What to do and who to go with. 

I am currently in Ozamiz City for the past 2 and a half months. A lot of things happened. There are good things, bad things, and also the ugly ones. 

I would admit that the past few months I haven't been writing because I am uninspired.

Maybe because of depression, or home-sickness or the stress of everything. I just didn't find it appealing to write anymore during that time. I actually have a lot of time to draft articles and even edit pictures! It was such a waste that at that time depression took over me. 

It was sort of a time as well in my life that I mostly cried on my own just to alleviate the pain that I am far away from everyone that I care of. 

I am still in a dark place in my mind, in which sometimes I just stop and mindlessly think of all the possiblities of what if I quit? 

But there is that one little voice that keeps shouting NO. 

No to giving up because I have already spent too much effort on this project to be swallowed by the stress and also depression. 

And that is why I am writing this article. I want to let you guys know that I need your help in building myself again. Let's rebuild that girl that started writing here back in 2010 that is full off vicarious energy that you see in each informative and sometimes crazy articles. 

I want that Alice back again. Help me. 

 - Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo