Beauty Finds at a click of a button with Sephora PH!





Since I am back in Manila, I want to share to you girl a quick haul I had with Sephora Philippines!

Take note that I ordered these when I was still in Mindanao to check if they have really good service and I would say its far from what I expected.

I purchased some Burt's Bees products since I have been curious to try out a lot of their items.

I ordered these about 2 weeks ago, and the package arrived a week later - It was that fast!

With my previous online purchases, they usually take about a week and a half, but with Sephora they would send the products you ordered the soonest they can! And I am very impressed with this.

Okay now let's go to the products that I've purchased.

I purchased a total of 6 items: 2 skincare products and 4 lip products.


Burt's Bees is a brand that cares for their customers as they would like to use natural ingredients to be used to the skin. I actually have tried their lip balms before but I was surprised that they now have tinted lip balms!


I actually got two tinted lip balms with a lip crayon. 


I also purchased 2 All day moisture lipstick in Nile Nude and Scarlet Soaked.

I'll do a separate post on these lip products because I've only used the lipstick once. 

I only got a pack of cleansing wipes to try out, which came in a good time because I want to try something new in terms of cleansing wipes. This actually smells nice and its not too overpowering. 


I have oily combination skin so knowing that this is for sensitive type makes me raise my brows if this will work out for me. Let's see in the future if this works out. 


And last item on the list is the natural anti blemish purifying daily cleanser with willow bark. 

This is the first time trying out Burt's bees skin care products, as of the reviews I've read most of them give out a positive comment about Burt's Bees products so I am hoping that this product can keep the pimples at bay this summer season since I break out more during this time. 

For a stress free shopping experience shop at Sephora PH! 

I am really amazed with this product because they really get the job done in no time! 

I will be ordering here again soon, so make sure to check back for more Sephora PH hauls ok? 

If you girls want to know more about Sephora PH and also other Burt's Bees products you can check this link for more information. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo