Madam Kilay Goes on a Rampage (For a Cause)



The famous Madam Kilay is going to ramp for a cause Concert with a back to back to event with the WE ARE THE WORLD RAMP SEASON 2 this  December 28 2017 in SM North Edsa Skydome at 4 in the afternoon for the Ramp and the Main Event will start at 6PM.

Known for her unconventional way of doing her brows, she has slowly rose to fame through her videos on facebook and other social media platforms with a relatable plot - ourselves! 

I personally watch her videos a lot so knowing she will be having an event so close to my place I can't wait to see it! 

And of course since sharing is caring I will be giving away tickets!!

Like and share and subscribe to my page and win concert tickets of Madam Kilay and experience #kilayislife.

I will be announcing all the necessary mechanics on my instagram @alicemate so make sure to follow me there girl!

Much Love!

Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo