Erasmostars In Concert: London Dreams

 

Last Saturday I was invited to a concert at RJ Bistro. To be honest I didn't braced myself with the overflow of how excellent Filipinos are in singing and performing.

Erasmostars is actually a talent management company that specializes in honing new talents that are truly world class acts on their own accord with their singing prowess. The headliner of the whole concert is actually The Bridges - Composed of John Sandoval known as the Tom Jones of the Philippines with his deep bass vocals which would send shivers down your spine, Tawag ng Tanghalan Finalist Rico Garcia which got me shookt (yes dzai shookt) with how high his vocals are, and Marvin Velazquez the total performer of the trio along with his own style in vocals that I rarely hear nowadays with singers.


The other performers are James Cane, Mam Yna, Gem Mascarinas, Dan Ezekiel, Naz Jasmin, Cassandra San Jose, Kurt Madrid, Arn Angel Ruiz and Dj Josa of Ms. J Love Diaries.

  
Each performer gave so much into their sets I am so amazed especially with Dan Ezekiel who will be auditioning for X Factor UK soon.

As we were nearing the end of the concert, each performer sang their debut song which is an original composed song for each of them. And of course because of my tita brain cells failing on me but one song did stand out for me is DJ Josa's song My Love Diaries as the theme song for her radio program.

 


Overall I am so glad to be part of this event and see amazing, talented people showcase how Filipinos are really great singers and performers.




Erasmostars will also have a concert in London this coming December too! So if you are in London and you want to see them make sure to check their official Facebook page for more information!

Much Love
xx Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo