TAG: 13 questions tag

Hey y'all! I'm back and I have a video to show you! ^_^

I would be doing tags with my Youtube channel since I have been lacking in ideas nowadays... so please enjoy! ^_^



~~~13 Tag Questions ~~~

1. What do you order at Starbucks? - Dark Cherry Mocha Frappuchino

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without? - T-Shirts, I think they are very versatile.

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you? - I am Filipino. Usually the first time people meet me in person they wouldn't guess that I am a Filipino because of my skin color.

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die. - I would like to travel the world.

5. What's one food that you cannot live without? - Fruits, they are delicious and nutritious at the same time.

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by? - Live each day to the fullest because you will never know if its going to be your last.

7. What do you like and dislike about the YT community? - I like the fact that YT can bring together people from different parts of the world and share their ideas. The thing I don't like about YT community is there a lot of haters which is not good.

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes? - I was actually confused about this but I think what this meant is the number one song on my playlist since I don't have Itunes. My number one song at the moment is LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? - I believe I don't really have a great sense of style but I know the basics. I like to be casual and comfortable in the clothes I wear.

10. Favorite number. - number 6 since I was born January 6.

11. Two hobbies. - Singing and Writing would be my favorite hobbies.

12. Two pet peeves- One of my pet peeves is the fact that people become too nosy about my life, if I don't tell you what is happening in my life don't be nosy about it I like to sometimes keep things to myself - especially if I have problems.

Also when people complain in crowded buses or trains, hey you chose public transportation deal with it.

13. Guilty Pleasure - Desserts. I love desserts but I can't have them all the time because I am watching my weight.

If you want to see the video click here

Much love!

-- Alice


Comments

mrapada said…
We have the same petpeeve...I really hate it when people would squeeze themselves in a public transportation and all the while complaining about it with your hearing, it's like hello nagpaparinig ka ba? mainit? so papaypayan kita? masikip? so bababa ako for you to have my space?

it's irritating no? :)
Alice said…
tama! I was like that and I realized I am also pissing off other commuters kaya shut up nalang..haha!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo